Populære destinationer i Canada

lær Engelsk

29 skoler, 424 sprogkurser start

lær Engelsk

23 skoler, 353 sprogkurser start



2 skoler, 8 sprogkurser

Se alla regioner i Ontario »
Se alla regioner i Britisk Columbia »


1 skole



2 skoler

Se alla regioner i Canada »


Hvilken type engelsk sprogkursus leder du efter?


Generelle engelsk sprogkurser

Generelle engelsk kurser er for voksne, der ønsker at forbedre deres tale, lytte, læse og skrive færdigheder i engelsk. De fleste intensive engelsk sprogkurser i !region er for voksne af alderen 16 og op. 2 til 48 ugers kurser er tilgængelige. De fleste kurser har i gennemsnit 30 lektioner om ugen.


Junior engelsk sprogkurser

Junior engelsk sprogkurser er ideelt for børn mellem 4 og 12 og teenagere mellem 13 og 18 der vil lære engelsk i sommeren. 4 - 8 ugers sprogkurser er tilgængelige i sommeren fra juni til august.

Test forberedelse

Test i engelsk forberedelseskurser

engelsk Test forberedende kurser er for studerende, der ønsker at forberede sig til engelsk præstationsprøvninger at forbedre jobmuligheder eller opnå optagelse på et universitet.


Engelsk erhvervsprogkursus

En-til-en forretning engelsk undervisning er for virksomhedsledere og professionelle, der ønsker at lære engelsk så hurtigt som muligt, med tilpassede lektioner og en privat engelsk lærer.


Engelsk læreruddannelseskurser

engelsk lærer kurser er for lærere er interesserede i at undervise i engelsk i udlandet. Der er en enorm efterspørgsel efter kvalificerede engelsk lærere verden over med jobmuligheder i næsten alle lande i hele verden.


Professionelle engelsk kurser

Professionelle engelsk kurser er for fagfolk, der ønsker at studere engelsk på et bestemt område, såsom erhvervslivet, medicin, jura, luftfart, og gæstfrihed.

Studie og arbejde

Arbejde og studere engelsk programmer

Work-uddannelserne er for voksne, der ønsker at lære engelsk og få professionelle arbejde erfaring på samme tid.


Speciale engelsk sprogkurser

Specielle engelsk kurser er for dem, der ønsker at studere engelsk og deltage i aktiviteter som sport, kunst, mad og meget mere.

Spørgsmål og svar

Har du spørgsmål? Få svar fra vores uddannelsesvejledere, ansatte på Language International og tidligere studerende.

Se oversættelse

"I have a prospective student from Kuwait who would like to study at A2Z School of English Dublin. Could you please tell me if he would study in Ireland and get a visa, must he have at least 15 hours per week? This is what he saw on the internet for requirements."

Dyan Test, elev fra USA
Isabel Kaczmarek, ansat hos A2Z School of English
At least 15 hours is advised for Student Visitor Visas. I believe that the student can join A2Z for 12 weeks (up to 90 days) on a C-Visa.
Var disse oplysninger nyttige? Ja
Se oversættelse

"Could you let me know your experience for Georgian visa applicants? How high is the risk that the visa will get denied? They would love to come but they are worried about their visa."

Nino Khundadze, elev fra Georgien
Direct the students here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/ankara.asp Georgia applicants send their documents to the VAC office in Ankara. Currently the CIC site says that complete applications are taking up to 52 days to process Temp Resident Applications visas and 11 weeks to process complete Study Permit. It is difficult for me to speak to the likelihood of approval or denials, as it is up to the discretion of the Officer reviewing the application to determine whether or not Visas will be granted.
Var disse oplysninger nyttige? Ja
Se oversættelse

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at LAL Boston The student wishes to book an 8-week course with 1 week break in between (4 weeks lessons, one week off and 4 weeks lessons again). Is this possible? If yes, can this booking be considered as an 8-week booking? If the student can eventually have a break of one week, what is happening with the host family? Is it possible for the student to keep his host family (9 weeks in total)? Could you please confirm the accommodation price? The student would like to live in a host family but wishes to have a private bathroom/toilet. Is this possible?"

In order to accurately respond your questions I will need to confirm which Visa the student will enter the USA. Is it on ESTA Visa Waiver, other visa, or F1 student Visa? This is important because if the student does not enter on an F1 visa it will not be possible to study in a full-time program (Intensive English). Instead the student can take our General English course. This course meets from Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 12:15pm. Further, LAL’s vacation policy for F1 students is that students may take vacation/break from school after 3 consecutive months. In that case, we would not be able to give her that 1 week break she requested. Therefore I’ll answers the questions presuming that the student desire to enter on ESTA or a visa other than F1 visa: 1- If student enters on ESTA or another visa (not F1) yes. The student can take the 1 week break between the 8 week course, and the course will be priced at 8-week. 2- Correct. If the student stays with the host family during her break, the Accommodation should be calculated as 9-week. 3- I need to reach out to some of my hosts who might be able to offer private bathroom. I will try, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee to availability. 4- same as above
Var disse oplysninger nyttige? Ja
Se oversættelse

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at GEOS Languages Plus Calgary. In case the student visa is denied, how much do you charge to cancel the course?"

Bruna Messias, elev fra Brasilien
We don’t charge cancellation fee if the reason of cancellation is visa refusal. We need to receive a copy of the refusal letter from CIC in order to make refund and we will refund all the deposit except non-refundable enrolment fee.
Var disse oplysninger nyttige? Ja
Se oversættelse

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at GEOS Languages Plus - Montreal. The student is a legal resident of Denmark, but holds a Syrian passport. Do you know what her visa status would be in Canada? I know that Danish citizens do not need a visa, but I am not familiar with the rules for residents."

Frida Test, elev fra USA
Regarding your questions about the student nationality I advise you to check this website <https://www.visahq.com/ https://www.visahq.com/. you will probably find the answer about his visa here.
Var disse oplysninger nyttige? Ja
Se oversættelse

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at Montreal International Institute of Language Arts. This student is from Venezuela. She can't pay the course from Venezuela, I have asked her to pay the registration fee and first week accommodation in order to book the course, and once she is at the school, the first day, she will pay the course directly there. Is that possible?"

RAFAEL LOPEZ, ansat hos Montreal International Institute of Language Arts
As you might know it is different to work with Venezuelan students. In case the students pays the course by their own you can always use the price list that you have but in case they decide to pay through their government (CADIVI) the payment must be made in USD$ Usually we ask the Venezuelan students the registration fee and the placement accommodation fee in order to issue the letter of acceptance, once that they receive the visa, the first 4 weeks of accommodation must be paid in order to receive the accommodation confirmation. In this case she will need to pay the full amount before arrival because she will take 4 weeks course. She can pay the course once in the school.
Var disse oplysninger nyttige? Ja